Monday, June 18, 2012

Welcome!

So here I am. Finally beginning a cohesive love story about the food I eat, the beauty of plating, and the way to arrive, stylin', to the most delicious and diverse restaurants in NYC.


I am so, so excited.


Over the next few weeks, I might still be tweaking the site a bit, to make it more moldable to a format I can use., so bear with me :)


 I am so happy to share my opinions, suggestions and photos with you all.
When I really get on a roll, I'll definitely backtrack and put up a few of my favorite places and foods that forever make my tummy go "yum" for your eating and viewing pleasures.




Please feel free to comment, ask me where I've been, tell me where to go eat, to drink... I love your feedback!


For my very first post, I will end on a quote:


“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.”
J.R.R. Tolkien

No comments:

Post a Comment